My Salah Mat is an educational and interactive prayer mat designed to educate children on how to perform the Muslim prayer in a fun and enjoyable way.
My salah mat is touch-sensitive and has pre-recorded keys that can be touched to reveal the sound, such as prayer times, how to do wudu, recite surahs, say duas, and much more. It can teach about the different times of salah, and the various bodily movements and positions, and what to say during them. In order to make the learning process easy, My Salah Mat will guide the user through two rakat of salah using a simple to understand format.
- When You Stand On The Feet Pads And The Salah Starts To Recite.
- It’s tactile, with printed illustrations so children work out what to do.
- Colourful and attractive to children
- 11 Different Languages
(English, French, Arabic, Malaysian, Indonesian, Turkish, Urdu, German, Bengali, Russian, Spanish)
- 36 Touch Sensitive Keys – Which can be pushed to listen to. Explains Wudu, Qibla, plays Surahs, prayer times and much more.
- Waterproof Material
- Fire Resistant Material
- FREE 20 Page child-friendly booklet on Salah, with knowledge, activities, quiz and puzzles,
- A detailed Illustrated instruction Manual Booklet
- An illustrated booklet for parents to help them teach their children salah (Prayer)
- Adjustable Volume (3 settings)
- EU, GCC, US safety standards passed
- Suitable from the age 3 – 8 years old. If the child started late learning then this mat is suitable for older children.
- Recited by a qualified Qu’ran reciter who has Ijaza (permission) to teach.